Tuesday, August 15, 2017

What's Wrong With Our Country - Illustrated In Thirteen Memes

I really hate to think that the tragedy of hate and deception in our country can be summed up in a baker's dozen of memes from the Internet, but these give a pretty good summary.  Take this all with a grain of salt, this is just my observation, after all.  But I think you can see the gist of all of our frustrations illustrated in a few pictures.  I stopped at thirteen, but could have kept right on going. 

It was my opinion from the very get-go that Charlottesville was a set up event to divide us even further.  And judging by what others are observing, and then sharing in the way of images, I'd say this makes a pretty profound statement of our present state of affairs.

Please pray for our country.



























No comments: